ZEN PIVOT CARBON
THE EPITOME OF ELEGANCE
It is not by chance that carbon fiber is
considered as the “New Black” in modern
design, while its amazing strength-toweight
ratio and uniqueness of texture
render it irreplaceable.
Utilized for the first time in architectural
applications, after aerospace, automotive
engineering, etc. by Alumil Group
consists a global novelty and provides a
new level of elegance and design.
height MINIMUM 2000mm MAXIMUM 3000mm
width MINIMUM 1115mm MAXIMUM 2000mm
- frame profi le width: 115 mm
- sash profi le width: 115 mm
- aluminium sheet thickness: 3mm
- special anti-distortion glass reinforced polyamides, 34mm, with polyurethane core
- continuous central gasket
- standard 5-point automatic lock
- pivot mechanism with adjustable pins
- co-planarity between frame and sash
- special 7mm threshold
- integrated recessed external handle
- CE certifi cation
- heat transfer co-effi cient - Uf up to 1,50 W/m2K
- heat transfer co-effi cient, sash - Ud <0,70 W/m2K
- 3 levels of waterproofi ng (3 gaskets)
- air tightness: Class 3
- water tightness: Class 1Α
- resistance to wind load: C5
- security level (Anti-burglary): RC3
- sound proofi ng up to 34dB
3-level sealing, with the use of specially designed EPDM rubber gaskets with continuous central gasket at the door’s sash off ers a high level air tightness, waterproofi ng and insulation.
The system uses special anti-distortion polyamides that provide thermal break to the system, which in combination with the polyurethane core achieve optimal thermal insulation. In addition, the polyamides minimize the operational problems and accommodate the defl ection of the door due to the temperature diff erence between inside and outside.
Low threshold that provides easy access to and from the interior, suitable for people with disabilities.
Get a quote
Standard automatic 5-point lock. ZEN is also available with an electromagnetic lock version. Feel free to select the lock type and the access control system that suits your needs either through a ‘fi nger scanner’ or via a wireless digital keyboard.